Design unique, minimalist logo for your business or brand

 


About This Gig
Hello
Welcome to my EXCLUSIVELY FIVERR logo GIg

Are you looking Modern, unique logo for your business, brand? then you are at the perfect place. I have Professional Experience in modern and unique business logo design. I will create a Unique HD LOGO DESIGN as per your requirements.

>>>Our Service & Prices<<<

I Provide in $20:-

 2 Basic Logo Concepts
 Provide Unlimited Revision
 JPG+PNG+Transparent+3D Mockup+High Resolution 300 DPI
 The revision will send within 12 hours.


I Provide in $50:-

 4 Standard Logo Concepts
 Provide Unlimited Revision
 JPG+PNG+Transparent+3D Mockup+High Resolution 300 DPI+Source file+Editable VECTOR file!
 The revision will send within 6 hours.


I Provide in $100:-

 5 Premium Logo Concepts
 Provide Unlimited Revision
JPG+PNG+Transparent+3D Mockup+High Resolution 300 DPi
 Previous All Source file with Editable VECTOR file+PDF+PSD+Social Media kit+Stationary Designs!
 The revision will send within 4 hours.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Create modern minimalist and luxury logo design

Do modern minimalist luxury logo design

Design modern minimalist luxury logo