Create minimalist business logo in 24 hours

 


About This Gig
Greeting,



Hello, I am expert in my work and completely focused on my task. I have 5 years experience in this field and do my best and make client satisfied 100%.

So want to grab your attention:).



5 PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS LOGO:



- Print and Digital files (CMYK & RGB).

- Vertical, horizontal and simplified alternate versions.

- Full color, black and white, and color variants.

- Vector files (Ai, PDF, EPS).

- High Resolution files (PNG, JPEGs).

- Additional file types can be supplied if necessary.

-100% Money back guarantee also

-Social media kit

-100% creativity

NOTE - No custom hand drawn work will be possible in basic gig package.

Thanks

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Create modern minimalist and luxury logo design

Do modern minimalist luxury logo design

Design modern minimalist luxury logo